Friday, October 10, 2014

Five Things Friday!

 
 
Hello Everyone!
I'm back for another round of Five Things Friday.  This is what I'm loving this week: 


{ONE} How To Get Away With Murder.  I don't know if you guys have been watching this show or not but I certainly have! And I am loving it.  Even though I'm a Registered Respiratory Therapist, I also have a degree in biopsychology and criminal justice so I find anything and everything to do with crime and psychology super interesting.  If your not watching this show I suggest you set your PVR and catch up! This season is going to be good.

 {TWO} Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  So there's a lot of hype about this book/movie recently and it's totally justified! I read this book when it first came out and have also read a few other books by Gillian Flynn and they're all great but this one was my favorite.  It's dark and suspenseful and the twists just keep coming! I also love Ben Affleck so I was really excited to see the movie.  It didn't disappoint! Go... read the book and then see the movie! Purchase the book
here.

 {THREE} Christopher Kon Piper Zip Wallet.  I L.O.V.E wallets.  I used to head right to the wallet section any time I entered a store.  This is the last wallet I bought...a year and a half ago! It's my absolute favorite and I highly recommend it.  It's got lots of card holder slots and a middle compartment for holding any extras.  The leather is exceptionally soft and the quality is excellent.  The price tag was absolutely worth it, especially since I waited and bought mine when my local store had one on auction and the entire payment went to mental health programming which I'm a HUGE supporter of!

 {FOUR} EOS Lip balm.  This is my favorite lip balm.  I first discovered it at my local beauty store and have been seeking out new scents/flavors ever since.  I found this pack at Costco for 8.99! I'm headed to the states in a few weeks and am on the lookout for some exclusives that they tend to get down there.  I'll be hinting to Santa for them!

{FIVE} NukNuk Slippers.  These are my favorite kind of slippers and I am never seen without them on my feet when I'm home.  I've been wearing this kind of slipper everyday for about 4 years now.  They're so comfortable and warm! I've even accidentally worn them out in public before.  Thankfully, with a flare leg jean they kinda just look like clogs or UGGs.  I'm on my second pair now and I have been lucky enough to find them every fall for $24.99 at Costco.  I am pretty hard on them and they hold up really well.  My parents just bought my a new pair as part of my birthday gift so I think that might have been a hint that it's time to retire the pair I'm currently wearing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment