Friday, July 25, 2014

Five Things Friday!

 
A couple of my favorite blogs have a weekly post that I thought I would try out.  Five Things Friday! These are things that I'm loving/crushing on/fawning over/obsessed with or things that are just making me happy at the moment.  Look for this post every Friday!
 
 
 
One: My husband, Adam. This guy and I just celebrated our seconds wedding anniversary last week and this morning I dropped him off at the airport.  He`s headed to Nunavut for SIX WEEKS.  I can't say that I'm very thrilled about it but it's always a great working experience for him when he goes up North.  This guy is the best. Seriously.  He puts up with all my shenanigans and doesn't even bat an eyelash.  I'm counting down the minutes until he's home and he only left this morning. 
 
Two:  Sperry Biscayne Top-Sider Anchor Boat Shoes.  Just got these this past weekend while we were on vacation and I LOVE them.  They're my first pair of Sperry's and they won't be my last. 
 
Three: On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves.  This is one of my all time favorite summer reads.  It's about two people who's plane crash lands in the Maldives.  They are stranded on the island and the book is about their time on the island and the aftermath of the crash.  Great summer beach read. If you like it Graves also has a novella based on the same characters.
 
Four:  We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Washi Sheet Pads.  These are the best thing ever in my opinion.  Instead of being a roll of washi it's a sheet, much like scrapbook paper.  This means that I can punch or cut any shapes/sizes that I want.  I was ordering shapes and squares off of Etsy but it's so much more convenient to be able to immediately have the shapes and sizes that you want.  Look for a review of the sheets on the blog soon!
 
Five: The Other Woman starring Cameron Diaz, Nicki Minaj, Kate Upton, Leslie Mann and more! This was a great romantic comedy and it comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on Tuesday.  I saw it in the theatre and can't wait to see it again. 
 
Check out the links below the picture to find my Five Things (except my husband that is, he's mine). 

No comments:

Post a Comment