Thursday, July 31, 2014

How I Store my Everyday {Life Planner} Essentials

I don't know about you guys but I never know where my day is going to take me.  I often get called to see if I can pick up a shift at the hospital and I'm not always at home when that happens.  I carry my {Erin Condren Life Planner} with me in my purse so that if I need to check my schedule I can. 

I also like to carry some of my {Life Planner} supplies with me.  Often times I will grab a coffee at Starbucks and sit and plan my week.  Because I'm on the go a lot it's been really nice to keep a few essential supplies on hand.  I wanted to find a way to keep these supplies organized while on-the-go and I'm pretty happy with what I've come up with. 

This is the {Orla Kiely Garden Beauty Organizer} from Target.
 
Inside the organizer there is a mesh, zipped section in the middle that I use to hold my pens, markers and pencils.  This section flips from one side to the other making it easy to get whatever you need out of the organizer. 
 
 
To the left side of the organizer there is another zippered mesh pocket.  This is where I store my Post-it notes, flags and stickers that I use in my {Life Planner}.  You could store your pens in here as well but I found that it was a tight fit and I couldn't access them as easily as I wanted to. 

 
To the right of the organizer there are three small sewn pockets with open tops to store items.  This is where I keep my washi stickers, washi squares, pencil lead and one full roll of washi.  I keep all of my loose washi in small plastic bags so that they're easy to retrieve and not making a big mess in my organizer. 
 
I paid $16.99 for this organizer and so far I am loving it! I like the pattern and that it's small enough to throw in my bag, yet it holds everything I need to work on my planner on-the-go. 
 
Now for a peak at what's inside my organizer!

My Stickers/Flags/Post-Its:
 
 
My Washi Shapes/Washi Squares/Flags and Reminders:
** I made these awesome scalloped washi circles... look for a post on that soon!
 
 My Pens/Pencils/Staedtler's:
 
 
 What do you use to store your planner supplies?  I'd love to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment