Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review: Stackable Washi Dispenser

Ever since I purchased an Erin Condren Life Planner I have been buying washi tape like crazy! I use it to decorate my planner, to secure to-do lists/grocery lists onto my weekly planner pages and to track my work schedule and vacation.

Keeping it organized has become somewhat of a problem.  I had it all stashed in a clear plastic container but my collection soon outgrew that and it was hard to see what colors and designs I had. 

 
Last night my husband and I took an impromptu trip to our local Michael`s to kill some time before meeting friends for supper and we found this gem:
 
 
A {We R Memory Makers} Stackable Washi Dispenser. 
 
It was $29.99 and I just happened to have a 40% off coupon and a 25% off total purchase coupon. 
 
 
The dispenser has a foam bottom so that it won't scratch your furniture.  It is also on a turntable so you can rotate it to easily access whatever washi you want. 
 
Finally, you can stack multiple dispensers on top of one another to store even more washi.  I have 22 rolls of my favorite washi on this dispenser and plan to pick up another one so that I can stack and store even more. The washi rolls easily on the holding wheel and the sharp edge cuts the washi perfectly for easy washi application.  I didn't have to struggle with it at all.  You may notice that there are some small storage areas near the tape cutting edge and between each washi section.  On the package they have paperclips and buttons stored here!
 
I would {absolutely recommend} this purchase to anyone looking to store and use their washi more efficiently!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment