Friday, September 19, 2014

Five Things Friday!

Hey everyone,
I'm back with another round of Five Things Friday! This is what I'm loving this week. 


{ONE}.  APPLES.  Everything apples.  Fall is my favorite season and this time of year I love anything and everything that has to do with apples.  Apple pie, apple scented candles, apple crumble, apple picking, caramel apple cheesecake.  This list goes on and on.  We're planning to go apple picking next weekend and I can't wait.  It's always such a fun time with family and we end up eating about 10 lbs of apples afterwards. 

{TWO} TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara.  TooFaced is one of my favorite makeup brands and I have been trying to get my hands on this stuff for months.  My local beauty store was sold out and had a waiting list for the longest time.  I finally got my hands on some of this last week and let me just say, it's amazing.  Look for a review on the blog soon.  In the meantime, purchase yours here. 

{THREE}.  Smoke's Poutinerie. I have been hearing rave reviews of this restaurant for quite some time but our closest one is over an hour away.  Last week we happened to be close by and just HAD to stop in.  I'm not a poutine lover but my husband is.  All the poutine choices start out with your basic poutine (fries, gravy and cheese-curds) and you can pick options from there.  I got the double pork (bacon and pulled pork) and my husband had the bacon cheeseburger (cheese-sauce, bacon and hamburger).  I have to say, I LOVED it.  It's not something that I could eat all the time but it was delicious.  If you're close by, go! Here is there website.  Check out the menu and locations!

{FOUR}. Every Time I Think of You by Tracey Garvis-Graves.  This is one of my favorite authors and I'm so excited to see a new book from her.  Check out my blog-blast about her new book and purchase your copy here. 

{FIVE}.  GREEN BAY PACKERS.  Football season started while I was taking a break from the blog.  We're a Packers family.  Bring on the Cheesehead, chili, Lambeau Leaps, Green and Gold and the drool-worthy Clay Matthews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment