Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September Topbox Review

Hello everyone!
I just received this months Topbox and I am very happy with what I received! This month I decided to "wish" for the Deborrah Lippmann Prive box as I LOVE their products. 

My city used to have this great little beauty boutique that was independently owned and operated. I started shopping there as the girls were super helpful and always had the best suggestions for any issues/products. They were the first ones to introduce me to Deborrah Lippmann. I am a nail polish junkie but I had a bit of a hard time spending $20-$25 a bottle on ONE polish until I tried Deborrah Lippmann. I started buying myself a bottle every time something needed a little celebration or I needed a pick me up. The girls at my local beauty boutique would even help my husband with buying me gifts and picking out products! He came home with many a Deborrah Lippmann polish (and lots of other goodies!) for me with the help of those lovely ladies. Sadly, my favorite beauty boutique closed in my city last year and now we literally have Shoppers Drug Mart and Sears to buy cosmetics in my city. We have a Sephora an hour and a half away but there are still two of my favorite beauty boutiques in New Brunswick and I try and hit them as often as I can, or order online! I love shopping local and getting personalized makeup advice over supporting a big box company. Anyways, I digress. 

Since I knew I love Deborrah Lippmann I was really hoping I would get this Prive box! I didn't have this color and had my fingers crossed for it. I also went with the option for organza packaging as I have so many Topbox tubes it's ridiculous and I love to reuse these for gifts! 

Yahoo! It's a beautiful pink color called "Groove is in the Heart" and retails for $20. Two coats are recommended to make it opaque. 
Here is a closer look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment