Friday, August 1, 2014

Five Things Friday

Here is another round of {Five Things Friday}.  Here's what I'm loving this week:

Two   Three   Four      

One: Washi! I've been using more washi than normal this week and am loving the way it looks in my planner! Keep your eyes on my Instagram to see how I'm using it and all the new designs I've gotten recently.  (@wheelhouseblog)

Two: {The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard}.  Since I finished Respiratory Therapy school two months ago I have had so much more spare time and have been enjoying reading anything but textbooks!  This is another great summer read.  It's about a murder in a small town and how its ripples affect several generations.  Great read and a good twist. 

Three: I am LOVING these mason jar stickers by mambiSTICKS.  I plan on using them to track my weight loss.  Look for a blog post soon!

Four: Pico de Gallo! This stuff is addicting.  There is a woman at our local farmer's market that makes it and when she see's me walk up she pulls out three containers without even asking what I want.  It's a bit ridiculous.  Because I work shift work and the market is only on weekends, I started making my own for those times I can't get to the market.  It's really easy to make and is delicious with corn chips! Click on the link above for the recipe I use.

Five: {Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino}.  I know I mentioned the words "weight loss" but for those hot days when I'm dying for something cold and coffee this is my current go-to.  I love coffee in all forms and am a sucker for Starbucks.  This Frappuccino is delicious and tastes exactly like caramel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment