Friday, August 15, 2014

Five Things Friday!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another round of {Five Things Friday}.  This week has been crazy busy as I picked up some extra shifts at the hospital.  Looking forward to a weekend off on the lake and some relaxation. 



{One} Lalicious Sugar Kiss Sugar Scrub.  This is the BEST scrub that I have ever used and I've tried quite a few.  I have really bad dry, sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders.  It is a bit pricy but it's totally worth it.  The Sugar Kiss scent is really mild and pleasant and it leaves your skin moisturized and soft.  You can also use this stuff to shave your legs, moisturizing as you go! I love this scent and brand so much that I also have the Sugar Kiss body spray, body butter, lip butter and hand cream.  Lalicious has many other scents and they are all worth a try!  

{Two} The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion.  This book is another great summer read.  It's about a socially awkward genetics professor and a quirky, intelligent woman searching for her father.  It's a great romantic comedy and the sequel is coming out in September.  Pick up your copy and read it in time to see what happens next!

{Three} Martha Stewart Avery Removable Color Teardrop Stickers.  If I had to pick one {Erin Condren Life Planner} accessory that I could not live without, these babies would be it.  I love that they are small enough to fit anywhere I need them in my planner and they add just the right pop of color.  I've stocked up on these bad boys because I heard that they are being discontinued.  Good luck finding them while you can, they're totally worth it!

{Four} Patch Adams, starring Robin Williams.  This week one of the greatest actors of our generation committed suicide and it is truly a tragedy.  It has recently come out that Williams was suffering from the early stages of Parkinson's Disease.  This week I took the time to watch one of my favorite Robin Williams movies to pay my own personal tribute to one of my favorite comedians.  I'm a Respiratory Therapist and a lot of the lessons Williams' character, Patch, discusses in the movie really resonate with me.  I love working with my patients and sometimes if swimming in a pool of noodles will make you patient feel better, it's what you've got to do for them!

{Five} Too Faced La Crème Lipstick in "Marshmallow Bunny".  I'm not an everyday makeup kinda girl but every now and then I do enjoy getting done up! My favorite makeup brand would have to be {Too Faced}.  I find that their products last and are great quality.  My skin is sensitive and I never have any problems with their product.  This lipstick has great color pigment and is a subtle pink shade without being too over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment