Friday, August 29, 2014

Five Things Friday!

Hello everyone!
I missed {Five Things Friday} last week because things got a little busy with my work schedule.  This week I'm back with another round of things I'm loving this week. 




{One}.  Bath & Body Works Spiced Pumpkin Cider Candle.  I am in L.O.V.E with this candle.  I always have candles scattered around my house and in the fall and winter they're lit pretty much all the time.  I don't usually shop at Bath & Body Works but I went in there the other day with one of my friends and fell in love with the scent of this candle.  Fall is my favorite time of year and this candle seems to embody everything that I love about the season! Not too overpowering and long lasting.  I'm going back for more next time they have a sale on, don't tell my husband!

{Two}.  Recollections Halloween Themed Washi.  I have been stalking my local Michaels for some Halloween washi, it's gotten a bit creepy actually, but I finally found it!  I picked up a couple of packages and can't wait to put them to good use in my {ECLP}. 

{Three}.  Dymo Personal Label Maker.  I was at Target last week and was wandering around the stationary aisles and saw this label maker.  I didn't pick it up then but have been thinking about all the great things I could label with it ever since.  Last night after a very long shift at work I went out for a little retail therapy and this baby ended up in my cart.  I got it while it was on a great sale and will be putting it to good use soon!

{Four}.  Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.  This is my favorite go-to summer drink! We've been having some really great, sunny weather lately and I have been loving it.  It's been too hot for my usual Starbucks beverages so I've gone back to my ole faithful.  Passion Tea is my favorite tea that Starbucks carries.  You can buy it hot or cold and even buy tins of it to make it at home. 

{Five}.  Wall Mounted Metal Anchor.  Remember that retail therapy I talked about?  I also picked up this gem at Target.  We're a seafaring family so anything nautical wins in my books.  I'm going to hang this in my living room beside a piece of ships wheel art that I picked up at Homegoods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment