Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Favorite Etsy Shops for ECLP Products!

My first Etsy purchase was over two years ago.  I purchased a custom hanger for my wedding dress from an adorable shop that did an AMAZING job on it.  Ever since then I've been hooked!  I love that you can usually always find whatever your looking for and if you can't, you can always find someone to customize it for you!

Ever Since I got my {Erin Condren Life Planner} I have been shopping on Etsy more and more.  Today my mailman woke me up after working a night shift to deliver three packages.  He told me that my husband and I get more mail than any other young couple he delivers to.  He sounded kinda miffed about it.  Oh well, he obviously doesn't have an ECLP to shop for!!

These are some of the Etsy shops that I've been loving and shopping at lately! (In no particular order). 

{One}  Karolinas Krafts.  This shop offers washi shapes, washi samples, paper/binder clips, and lots of stickers! Some sticker options include: nail polish, lipstick, whales, shopping carts, weights, TV, pills, popcorn, sports, chores, pay day/bills, coffee, dentist and SO many more!

{Two} My Queen Bee Designs.  This is one of the shops that I've ordered from most often.  I have placed several orders for washi squares that fit the weekly boxes of my ECLP and have loved every order.  I also ordered a sample pack that came with a little bit of everything you need for your planner such as washi shapes, stickers and washi squares.

{Three} Silent Poetry Arts This is one of my absolute favorite shops.  The selection of washi is unbelievable and the quality is excellent. The shop also carries washi tape dispensers, treat bags, bakers twine, elastic and some lip scrubs.  Silent Poetry Arts also has a monthly washi box sale that is offered on Instagram.  There are only 20 boxes available and its such a great deal.  This month it sold out in 20 seconds and I was lucky enough to score one.  I can't wait for it to arrive.  I have received a monthly washi box before and was very happy. 

{Four} Planner Kate This is another great Etsy shop that I've recently made some purchases from.  They sell pre-cut washi strips that fit the boxes in the {ECLP} perfectly.  They are sold in packages based on color or theme. This Etsy shop has also started listing some monthly themed kits giving you everything you need to decorate you planner for the entire month!

{Five} Krissyanne Designs I ordered some stickers from this Etsy Shop and love them.  They are small colored stickers which are perfect in my {ECLP} because they don't take up much room.  I use them for things I need to be aware of, like the end of my pay period, but don't need to be super prevalent in my planner.  This shop also lots of different types of stickers for your planner and also carries lots of other items such as key chains and monogramed items as well. 

{Six} Loollipop This is the first store I ever purchased washi from and where the slippery slope began.  I like the large selection of washi and that they offer great shipping rates to Canada which can sometimes be the difference between a purchase or not on Etsy.  Always fast to ship and adorably packaged this shop will always be one of my favorites.  They also offer paper straws, favor bags, bakers twine, and party tableware. 

Here is a list of some of my Instagram Followers favorite shops and some shops I've been eyeing items from lately:
Donkerrood
Yellow Paper House
Pretty and Planned
Southern Haute
LadyendeVagehond 
LillieHenry
Samantha Lisic Designs
Organized Stickers
Hello Ashleyann

Do you have any favorite Etsy Shops that I need to know about?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment